Privacy & Cookies
Who we are
The information we collect and how
We will collect:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc. We will use this to provide you with relevant information in the future.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences, and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Details about disabling these cookies can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website. It is also possible that we will use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our web site.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. If for any reason our policy does change, we will post the changes on this page so you can view them. If changes occur with which you are unhappy, you can email us with and instruct us to no longer use your information.
It is not possible for us to predict the route which the information will travel (due to the Internet's infrastructure being a global one); this means your information may be temporarily transferred outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your information you consent to this transfer.
We will not sell, rent, or pass on your information to any third parties without your express consent.
By submitting your information and using our web site, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by us in the manner set out in this Policy.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, and delays.
The Sustainability Business Group will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
You may come across hyper-links on this site. These hyper-links may take you to sites operated by other organisations which we are not responsible for. When preparing our website we have taken every care possible. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other web sites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company, or individual to which our web site is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of The Sustainability Business Group.
All design, text, graphics, and arrangement thereof are the copyright of The Sustainability Business Group or of other copyright owners. Any unauthorised reproduction of the contents of this site without the prior written permission of The Sustainability Business Group is strictly prohibited.
There are two types of Cookies used on our website:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies used for the time you visit our website. Once you close the browser these cookies automatically stop. Session cookies are used to improve your user experience whilst visiting our site and prevent you having to re-enter information.
- Persistent Cookies: these are stored on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help to enable us to identify you as a unique visitor.
Our cookies are not malicious and can be disabled should you wish.